A couple of years ago, on our advanced course in Spain, my Dark Angels partner John Simmons woke up one morning with a line in his head. It stayed with him and today, in summer 2017, it’s the opening sentence … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- @andsoshethinks @bellastarling @invisiblegrail @neilbaker @radjur John Gilruth Cameron McLeay Craig Watson-superb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @andsoshethinks: Ask about his daemons @neilbaker @DarkAngelsWrite @JamieJauncey twitter.com/stwevents/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @JNSim: Casting envious glances towards @DarkAngelsWrite in Aracena. Missing the place twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 5 days ago
- RT @Groundswellidea: Consciously tuning the senses to new surroundings offers new ways of seeing ourselves #DarkAngels https://t.co/kcZceUb… 5 days ago
- RT @lucidcontent: Sending love and hugs to @DarkAngelsWrite celestials @TheDesignwriter @JamieJauncey @neilbaker who are working miracles i… 5 days ago