This story is just one of a trillion reasons why Tim Berners-Lee deserves to stand alongside William Caxton and James Watt in the history of human connectivity. A little over five years ago, on 9 March 2011, an email arrived … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @JoMacsween: afewkindwords.me/2017/01/20/wha… via @JamieJauncey as ever you pierce my heart with poignant memories & the treasure of my father's… 3 days ago
- RT @WhatsOnGlasgow: .@ccfest: Join @Shooglegigs and some special guests as they hold 'A Night for Angus'. whatsonglasgow.co.uk/event/038753-s… https://t… 3 days ago
- I should've made clear in afewkindwords.me – that's the wonderful and beloved Angus Grant of @shooglegigs twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 3 days ago
- RT @i_am_wordstruck: "Such is the power of sound, the unique imprint our voices leave on the world around us." A welcome joy to read @Jamie… 3 days ago
- @Dannsa_Scot @Shooglegigs I know – very hard, and incredible to think the Birnam Tap Sessions were 10 years ago. 3 days ago