It’s fifteen years since I first started to work with my Dark Angels partner John Simmons, and it must now be nearly a decade since we both started our regular blogs. We have a lot in common and it would … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @invisiblegrail: Teaching and learning is integral to the #studentexperience, but it needs a clear vision and narrative for those that l… 2 weeks ago
- @tedleonhardt writes brilliantly about what @DarkAngelsWrite did for him, why he’s hosting our next US course on hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Our Starter Day course is a brief introduction to Dark Angels in a place to awaken the weariest of imaginations. The n… 2 weeks ago
- 'It’s all about becoming a better writer. A more compelling writer. Tapping into your best, to become better.'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 'Watching the Seattle skyline from a slowly moving boat ... will bring a whole new spirit to our students’ writing.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago