It’s fifteen years since I first started to work with my Dark Angels partner John Simmons, and it must now be nearly a decade since we both started our regular blogs. We have a lot in common and it would … Continue reading
New for 2020 – Podcasts!
From January 2020 I’m recording each post as a podcast, in addition to the written version which you can continue to read as usual. I’m also gradually adding selected posts from the archive (going back to 2009) as podcasts. Click here or on the Podcasts tab in the navigation bar.
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Join us in Seattle this summer for a 3-day writing workshop on board a beautiful wooden boat. For writers seeking a sh… 7 hours ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: One-Day Writing Workshop: 18 March 2020, London A gentle, supportive day of creative writing exercises and experimen… 2 days ago
- RT @neilbaker: Gasp! @JamieJauncey has started a podcast. It’s immediately my number one favourite. Essential listening for any @DarkAngels… 2 days ago
- RT @wurdsmyth: @neilbaker @JamieJauncey @DarkAngelsWrite Ooh! Straight on the must-listen list! 🥰 2 days ago
- RT @neilbaker: @wurdsmyth @JamieJauncey @DarkAngelsWrite Brace yourself for loveliness. 2 days ago