It’s fifteen years since I first started to work with my Dark Angels partner John Simmons, and it must now be nearly a decade since we both started our regular blogs. We have a lot in common and it would … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- @TheDesignwriter Never! But a 'he'? I had an older female cousin known as Turtle (though actually Myrtle, I think).… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @TheDesignwriter ... and as for Turtle Bunbury, what can one possibly say? twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @drvivcumming: Golden sunsets on the Irrawaddy River as I make my way south from war torn Kachin state to the temples of Bagan with scie… 19 hours ago
- Today and yesterday, two stunning #armistice100days #centena poems from @DarkAngelsWrite's own @TheDesignwriter and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @lucidcontent Wish you could too! 19 hours ago