No one would deny that Gutenberg is a name with which to conjure. Johannes Gutenberg transformed society with his invention of mechanical printing in the 1440s. Half a millenium later, in 1971, Michael Hart, an American student, wangled himself time … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- @billykayscot @YES2ForScotland ...and looking forward to seeing you at Babbity Bowsters tonight too! 16 hours ago
- @YES2ForScotland @billykayscot @JennieMacfie I'll be talking about him later this year @BordersBookFest and… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Lovely story-of-a-story from fellow @DarkAngelsWrite @JNSim talking about his new novel Spanish Crossings vimeo.com/208817743 1 week ago
- Secrets and lies afewkindwords.me/2017/03/17/sec… 1 week ago
- Thanks @scottishbktrust - we're looking forward to it! twitter.com/scottishbktrus… 2 weeks ago