After nearly seven years of continuous weekly posting, A Few Kind Words is taking a short sabbatical. I’ll be back in the autumn – by which time the United Kingdom might be slightly less of a madhouse …
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: When Lucy met Gillian. And Mike. And John. Dark Angels in Conversation December 2016 dark-angels.org.uk/2016/12/02/dar… 3 days ago
- RT @lucidcontent: 5CT for December 2016 fivecoolthingsblog.com/8878/5ct-decem… 3 days ago
- RT @i_am_wordstruck: @lucidcontent @DarkAngelsWrite @TheDesignwriter I love these, but oh, the ache to be among the Dark Angels. It pricks… 3 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Honorary Angel / husband of DA associate partner Claire Bodanis, David Bodanis has won Science Book of Year for Einste… 1 week ago
- RT @neilbaker: Thanks for such a great report @jaydeemorgan twitter.com/jaydeemorgan/s… 1 week ago