After nearly seven years of continuous weekly posting, A Few Kind Words is taking a short sabbatical. I’ll be back in the autumn – by which time the United Kingdom might be slightly less of a madhouse …
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: We now have a gleaming new website – visit us for a more human approach to writing at work! dark-angels.org.uk 2 days ago
- How to define founding moments in business – a question raised by @DarkAngelsWrite and @unbounders in Established bit.ly/2cKm7be 3 days ago
- RT @i_am_wordstruck: This is an amazing opportunity for younger @26characters members. Can't encourage you enough to apply. https://t.co/z5… 4 days ago
- RT @lucidcontent: Every time I say goodbye, I die a little. @DarkAngelsWrite Love you madly. #madeittogatwick 4 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Are you @26characters member under age 30? Would you like a free place on our Foundation Course, Oct 31-Nov 5? See htt… 5 days ago