After nearly seven years of continuous weekly posting, A Few Kind Words is taking a short sabbatical. I’ll be back in the autumn – by which time the United Kingdom might be slightly less of a madhouse …
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- History by Dark Angels unbound.com/books/establis… via @unbounders 5 days ago
- RT @lucidcontent: If you'd like to get a taste of the @DarkAngelsWrite experience - the thinking, the writing, read this piece. https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @ml42: In search of roots by Dark Angels unbound.co.uk/books/establis… via @unbounders @darkangelswrite 3 weeks ago
- RT @ncowmeadow: "@JCCow: Well done Max on your Gold Award presented by @JamieJauncey @DofEScotland https://t.co/yW3sEXxE91" 3 weeks ago
- @DofEScotland Thank you for the invite! I thoroughly enjoyed presenting #GoldAward and meeting the brilliant award-winners. 3 weeks ago