After nearly seven years of continuous weekly posting, A Few Kind Words is taking a short sabbatical. I’ll be back in the autumn – by which time the United Kingdom might be slightly less of a madhouse …
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @caffeinepartner: The latest news from Caffeine with stories from @foodprotectors @JamieJauncey @thepoundlive @JoMaloneMBE @ALICETATE_ h… 2 days ago
- RT @Birnamarts: Tales of Don Roberto - the extraordinary life of RB Cunninghame Graham with @JamieJauncey 20th October @birnamarts https://… 3 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: @JamieJauncey @Birnamarts I know of a Seattle man goes by @lucidcontent would give up his horse to be there. 4 days ago
- RT @robselfpierson: Friday treat alert! A #52Weeks guest post by the warm, smart and funny @stuart_delves of @DarkAngelsWrite fame: https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: And one more excerpt from @JamieJauncey because we can't get enough. https://t.co/nVLyNwNWXL 6 days ago