After nearly seven years of continuous weekly posting, A Few Kind Words is taking a short sabbatical. I’ll be back in the autumn – by which time the United Kingdom might be slightly less of a madhouse …
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Private Berry Bros & Rudd cellars tour PLUS signed hardback of our new book ESTABLISHED - all for £250? Yes indeed! h… 5 days ago
- Three cheers for @nickparker for finally laying to rest a very smelly old corpse yesyoucanstartasentencewithand.com 1 week ago
- RT @lucidcontent: Come to Spain and write. It's very Hemingway. And very @darkangelswrite #copywriters #amwriting bit.ly/2aQi2yO 2 weeks ago
- RT @sarasheridan: Dark Angels writing course in the Highlands. What's not to like? opportunities.creativescotland.com/opportunity/in… @JamieJauncey 2 weeks ago
- A short, beautiful read ... twitter.com/elenlewis/stat… 3 weeks ago