On Monday night I returned from Melbourne after a month spent mainly in New Zealand, the first ten days running Dark Angels workshops in and around Auckland, the following two weeks touring the North and South Islands. This is one … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @invisiblegrail: T'was the night before #Christmas... a seasonal gift from the Invisible Grail team who've sifted through their shelves… 1 week ago
- RT @reneebleau: Absolutely- and this was really evident @BirnamBookFest last weekend, with so many authors connecting with readers and ever… 1 week ago
- A heart-warming weekend @BirnamBookFest, Scotland's newest book festival – "a community gathering with internationa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @BirnamBookFest: Thank you to @JamieJauncey for this moving and insightful blog post reflecting on last weekend's #BirnamBookFestival :… 1 week ago
- Paying attention afewkindwords.me/2018/11/30/pay… 1 week ago