In summer 2003 I was invited to chair an event at the Edinburgh International Book Festival. The book in question was by a writer I knew and admired but had never met. The event was sponsored by a small Edinburgh … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @jenny_kowalczuk: @DarkAngelsWrite @JNSim This book is jaw-droppingly good. I just opened randomly and was treated to read @JamieJauncey… 16 hours ago
- RT @JNSim: Thanks for those words. I will make sure @JamieJauncey sees them twitter.com/jenny_kowalczu… 16 hours ago
- RT @ThereseKieran: @5coolthingsblog @JamieJauncey Wow! Looks amazing 3 days ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: DA #seattle and @JamieJauncey https://t.co/jNmkXxeXTs 3 days ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: More like this please. Could heal the world. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 3 days ago