This story is just one of a trillion reasons why Tim Berners-Lee deserves to stand alongside William Caxton and James Watt in the history of human connectivity. A little over five years ago, on 9 March 2011, an email arrived … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @iphraser: fascinating tale of Don Roberto by @JamieJauncey last night @BordersBookFest. No idea also wrote Beattock for Moffat. https:/… 5 days ago
- RT @JNSim: Intriguingly named Goodenough College just visited. Thrilled to have Spanish Crossings talk… instagram.com/p/BVU7YDcFE6M/ 1 week ago
- RT @RolandGulliver: Don Roberto was the first of the #Outriders! I'm assuming @JamieJauncey you will be presenting in the same jaunty bonne… 1 week ago
- @RolandGulliver No less! 1 week ago
- From @thetimes (Scottish edition) today, I'm telling Tales of Don Roberto @BordersBookFest tomorrow 15 June and… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago