Place matters. It shapes thoughts and emotions. We have always encouraged people who come on our Dark Angels courses to connect as strongly as they can with the place where the course is held. We want that heightened awareness of … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- Of hallucinogenic wheat, wolves and where the truth has gone - my GE special afewkindwords.me/2019/12/11/the… 1 day ago
- @laurakcarus No, but I've meant to for ages. Now I will. Thanks for the reminder! Jx 2 days ago
- The company of wolves afewkindwords.me/2019/12/11/the… 2 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Our Foundation course returns to Seattle next year. Three days on a 65' yacht for writers seeking a shot of inspiratio… 1 week ago
- RT @gerrymcgarvey: @DonRobertoCG @billykayscot @RobGibsonSNP @StevieP1967 This is not simply an AGM, THIS is celebrating one of Scotland's… 1 week ago