Last autumn I started giving an illustrated talk which, I now realise, has been waiting more than six decades for its moment. The subject is my great-great-uncle, the writer, politician, horseman and adventurer, RB Cunninghame Graham, about whom I’ve written … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @philipdundas: Helpful thoughts from @JamieJauncey on how to reason together despite what divides us afewkindwords.me/2017/05/18/%ef… 2 days ago
- Long division afewkindwords.me/2017/05/18/%ef… 5 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: We talk about books, we talk about writing, we talk about life. Sometimes there are tears. The good kind. #writing #co… 1 week ago
- We're off to Ireland in June, another @DarkAngelsWrite course, another extraordinary venue. twitter.com/thedesignwrite… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JennieMacfie: Disembodied....wise words from @JamieJauncey to start your Sunday > afewkindwords.me 2 weeks ago