Last autumn I started giving an illustrated talk which, I now realise, has been waiting more than six decades for its moment. The subject is my great-great-uncle, the writer, politician, horseman and adventurer, RB Cunninghame Graham, about whom I’ve written … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- In praise of footering afewkindwords.me/2017/10/20/in-… 52 minutes ago
- RT @JNSim: I return from the first American @DarkAngelsWrite ,steeped in tales,one about a whale.And thought on storytelling. https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @JNSim: A whale of a story . 26 Fruits blog 26fruits.co.uk/blog/blogberry… Blog @DarkAngelsWrite USA #storytelling @urbanepub There was magic i… 3 days ago
- RT @wordguy: Magic indeed. A brief summary of the @DarkAngelsWrite course last week by one of the magicians. #copywriting #writing #storyte… 3 days ago
- RT @annajauncey: A piece of poetry that came out of various musings on Ucluelet over the summer! annajauncey.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/528/ https://t.co/wj3B2… 3 days ago