September is a month of renewal. People are back from their summer holidays. A new academic year is starting. Autumn is in the air. And it’s the month of my birth. In September I always have a strong feeling of … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @JNSim: Looking forward to talking in wonderful @goodenoughc & short walk round streets written about @urbanepub #spanishcrossings @bloo… 11 hours ago
- 'Oh how I love this blog!' Kind words from a reader of afewkindwords.me - yesterday on the joys of footering, very resonant it seems. 11 hours ago
- RT @OllyDavy: Copywriting highlight of 2017: helping Rolls-Royce smash their sales target at Goodwood Festival of Speed https://t.co/RGe2GR… 13 hours ago
- RT @invisiblegrail: Homogeneity over individuality - how can we use communication for effective international strategies in #highered? http… 1 day ago
- Why we all need to do lots more footering afewkindwords.me https://t.co/IW9ngFpic0 1 day ago