For the final day of our recent The Stories We Tell course at Cortijo Romero, in Spain, we invited people to write or tell a personal story that had not previously been told. The only rules were that it should … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- "You ought, Mr Graham, to be the first president of a British republic," said an admirer to my grt-grt uncle, RB Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- “When I think of you, I feel as though I have lived all my life in a dark hole ... " wrote Joseph Conrad of my grea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- And I’ll be there with @lucidcontent ... can’t wait (again) twitter.com/JBJ51Merc/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @JBJ51Merc: Become a better business writer by delving into your personal writing. Join @lucidcontent and @JamieJauncey in beautiful Dar… 1 week ago
- And I’ll be there ... can’t wait. twitter.com/lucidcontent/s… 1 week ago