New for 2020 – Podcasts!
From January 2020 I’m recording each post as a podcast, in addition to the written version which you can continue to read as usual. I’m also gradually adding selected posts from the archive (going back to 2009) as podcasts. Click here or on the Podcasts tab in the navigation bar.
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @BirgitItse: What else to do in November rain? twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 week ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: A spot or two still open. Calling all copywriters looking for inspiration. twitter.com/DarkAngelsWrit… 1 week ago
- RT @TheDesignwriter: Oooh this will be a real treat and an amazing wordy adventure. twitter.com/DarkAngelsWrit… 1 week ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Throughout November @JamieJauncey & @Lucidcontent are running an online adaptation of our legendary Advanced Course.… 1 week ago
- The @DarkAngelsWrite online Advanced Course runs from 3 Nov for an epic month of #writing magic, two evenings per w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: writing retreat
Finca el Tornero de Abajo is the Spanish home of my childhood friend, novelist Robin Pilcher. A chestnut farm on a hillside in the Sierra de Aracena, 100 kms northwest of Seville, it’s a place of magical light, long views … Continue reading
When the business secretary Vince Cable yesterday announced his plans to shine ‘a harsh light into the murky world of corporate behaviour,’ the director general of the CBI, Richard Lambert, went on the attack, saying: ‘It’s odd that he thinks … Continue reading