After nearly seven years of continuous weekly posting, A Few Kind Words is taking a short sabbatical. I’ll be back in the autumn – by which time the United Kingdom might be slightly less of a madhouse …
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- News of our upcoming The Stories We Tell personal insight workshops for 2017 eepurl.com/cC8y0X 4 days ago
- RT @JNSim: “Dark Angels in Conversation: Amsterdam” by @DarkAngelsWrite medium.com/@DarkAngelsWri… Your weekend reading and thinking. Business… 1 week ago
- I just published “A fine balance” medium.com/p/a-fine-balan… 1 week ago
- RT @waringdesign: Great description of life in India. My home from home. twitter.com/jamiejauncey/s… 1 week ago
- Today's post on what we can learn from the subtle balancing act that is life in India afewkindwords.me https://t.co/phcBNhdlJf 1 week ago