Last time I mentioned the Night For Angus concert, a tribute to the life and music of fiddler Angus Grant, which takes place tomorrow at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall. Yesterday, in preparation, I listened to a live recording of a … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @philipdundas: Helpful thoughts from @JamieJauncey on how to reason together despite what divides us afewkindwords.me/2017/05/18/%ef… 2 days ago
- Long division afewkindwords.me/2017/05/18/%ef… 5 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: We talk about books, we talk about writing, we talk about life. Sometimes there are tears. The good kind. #writing #co… 1 week ago
- We're off to Ireland in June, another @DarkAngelsWrite course, another extraordinary venue. twitter.com/thedesignwrite… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JennieMacfie: Disembodied....wise words from @JamieJauncey to start your Sunday > afewkindwords.me 2 weeks ago