These last ten days or so have been spectacular. There’s a generosity in the air, a sense of abundance. All around us the woods are carpeted with bluebells. Sprays of hawthorn blossom decorate hedges and roadsides. The trees are bursting … Continue reading
New for 2020 – Podcasts!
From January 2020 I’m recording each post as a podcast, in addition to the written version which you can continue to read as usual. I’m also gradually adding selected posts from the archive (going back to 2009) as podcasts. Click here or on the Podcasts tab in the navigation bar.
This blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn’t hard. (The header artwork is by wife, Sarah.)
- A correction to this - we also have people joining our @DarkAngelsWrite gathering from Texas, Ireland, Holland and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Lucidcontent: Fair winds, travelers! #writing 2 weeks ago
- Tonight we (@clearlymike and me) start the first @DarkAngelsWrite course of 2021 (online, of course). With folk fro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DonRobertoCG: As we get ready to leave Europe my great-great-nephew @JamieJauncey congratulates my successor @Feorlean on my behalf a… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JamieJauncey: Are you a freelance? Are you charging what you're really worth? Two @DarkAngelsWrite alumni, @tedleonhardt and @Dr_Knapp,… 2 weeks ago