(Also available as a podcast here) ‘Put it this way – if it was a horse I’d have to shoot it.’ John, the piano tuner came today. It’s an old joke of his. It’s an old piano, too. Although the … Continue reading
New for 2020 – Podcasts!
From January 2020 I’m recording each post as a podcast, in addition to the written version which you can continue to read as usual. I’m also gradually adding selected posts from the archive (going back to 2009) as podcasts. Click here or on the Podcasts tab in the navigation bar.
This blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn’t hard. (The header artwork is by wife, Sarah.)
- RT @reneebleau: @HTScotPol @LeaskyHT ok @GordonBrown is proposing the “positive, progressive and patriotic case for Scotland in Britain” so… 3 days ago
- RT @awolffe: As we await election results in Scotland take a moment and listen to my podcast with @JamieJauncey @DonRobertoCG https://t.c… 6 days ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: The online version of our much-loved Starter Day is the same creative experience delivered by two tutors. It’s hands-… 6 days ago
- RT @WolffeDesign: Check out The Den podcast with guest speaker @JamieJauncey very fitting with todays Scottish Elections. 🏴 https:/… 6 days ago
- RT @awolffe: @WolffeDesign @JamieJauncey Listen to my podcast; a conversation on creativity with @JamieJauncey @DonRobertoCG #creativity #w… 6 days ago