Who do we trust any longer? Where do we go for truth? The difficulty of finding certainty against a backdrop of spin, counter-spin and outright untruth is fast becoming one of the defining anxieties of our times. Yet in an … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- Acts of kindness afewkindwords.me/2018/12/14/act… 1 day ago
- @RohreLikeaLion Thanks Lacy. Hope you have a great Christmas! 2 days ago
- RT @RohreLikeaLion: A lovely post about paying attention as a writer and as a human. My favorite bit: "For one reason or another, people ha… 2 days ago
- RT @invisiblegrail: What does 'institutional narrative' really mean? @JamieJauncey lifts the lid on the role narrative plays in #university… 2 days ago
- RT @invisiblegrail: T'was the night before #Christmas... a seasonal gift from the Invisible Grail team who've sifted through their shelves… 1 week ago