Although he was a prominent part of the soundtrack to my student days, I was never a huge Bob Dylan fan. I found the nasal voice, the rudimentary guitar-strumming and harmonica-playing, grating; and the apparent stream-of-consciousness of the lyrics confusing. … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- @TheDesignwriter Never! But a 'he'? I had an older female cousin known as Turtle (though actually Myrtle, I think).… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @TheDesignwriter ... and as for Turtle Bunbury, what can one possibly say? twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @drvivcumming: Golden sunsets on the Irrawaddy River as I make my way south from war torn Kachin state to the temples of Bagan with scie… 19 hours ago
- Today and yesterday, two stunning #armistice100days #centena poems from @DarkAngelsWrite's own @TheDesignwriter and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @lucidcontent Wish you could too! 19 hours ago