In the hills a few miles outside our village of Birnam is a Camphill community. Here, on the Corbenic estate, 27 adults with learning difficulties live with their carers and a number of volunteers in 50 acres of agricultural land, … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- Twitter - i’m in France, any idea where to see Jap v Sco, TF1 not showing. #RugbyWorldCup #JAPVSCO 3 days ago
- RT @radjur: @JamieJauncey Long live Scotland. With a Declaration of Independence like this one, I’d move there. 3 days ago
- RT @jolilford: Cymru, edrychwch yma/Wales, look here👇🏻 twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 6 days ago
- RT @Detroit67Book: In full: The signatories of the 2019 'Declaration of independence' heraldscotland.com/news/17959372.… 6 days ago
- If you haven’t read our new Declaration for Independemce, find it here - proud to be a signatory wwe.donrobertoandme.com #indyref2 6 days ago