This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- 'Plus support' it says. That'll be @annajauncey and me. Anna's songs are described as being 'both retro-sixties/fol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @neilbaker: Listen to this piece of audio poetry. Each section was written by a different author, and none of them knew what the others… 3 days ago
- @Chris_Grace @saystheking @Kinnaris5 @ProjectSmok_ @MairearadG @abmassie @pooziepooz @EilidhS_RossM @Shooglegigs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Chris_Grace: @saystheking @Kinnaris5 @ProjectSmok_ @MairearadG @abmassie @pooziepooz @EilidhS_RossM @Shooglegigs @scotsmusicgroup @hand… 1 week ago
- RT @OllyDavy: @JamieJauncey Thanks Jamie! It was quite a morning. Els did the hard work, thankfully I was there to catch. And the woman on… 3 weeks ago