Nestled into steep woods on the slopes of a Cotswold valley stands a manor house built of stone the colour of pale honey. It has tall chimneys and gothic windows and a walled garden full of vegetables and fruit trees … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @ThereseKieran: @5coolthingsblog @JamieJauncey Wow! Looks amazing 1 day ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: DA #seattle and @JamieJauncey https://t.co/jNmkXxeXTs 1 day ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: More like this please. Could heal the world. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JNSim: Indeed I'll be talking about two historical novels recently published by @urbanebooks Spanish Crossings and The Good Messenger i… 1 day ago
- RT @ThereseKieran: Elemental blog from the superb @JamieJauncey twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 day ago