The last time I posted, nearly three months ago, it was with an unfinished story. My mother was in her final hours, and I wrote about how touched I was by the loving kindness she was receiving from the staff … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @neilbaker: Fabulous as always. twitter.com/jamiejauncey/s… 1 day ago
- RT @GrahamJHolden: Wonderful... if read only one thing today make it this. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 day ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: Always read Jamie. Always. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 day ago
- “I badly needed to slow down, catch my breath and empty my mind of all the busyness of my own life and the crazines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Affairs of the heart afewkindwords.me/2019/09/13/aff… 3 days ago