(Also available as a podcast here) Two weeks ago I wrote about how I was experiencing life in lockdown. This post reached the second-largest number of readers I’ve ever had, the largest being for the post I wrote the day … Continue reading
New for 2020 – Podcasts!
From January 2020 I’m recording each post as a podcast, in addition to the written version which you can continue to read as usual. I’m also gradually adding selected posts from the archive (going back to 2009) as podcasts. Click here or on the Podcasts tab in the navigation bar.
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @BirgitItse: What else to do in November rain? twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 week ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: A spot or two still open. Calling all copywriters looking for inspiration. twitter.com/DarkAngelsWrit… 1 week ago
- RT @TheDesignwriter: Oooh this will be a real treat and an amazing wordy adventure. twitter.com/DarkAngelsWrit… 1 week ago
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: Throughout November @JamieJauncey & @Lucidcontent are running an online adaptation of our legendary Advanced Course.… 1 week ago
- The @DarkAngelsWrite online Advanced Course runs from 3 Nov for an epic month of #writing magic, two evenings per w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago