Gutted. This is not a word I often use. As a boy growing up in the country it’s what I did to rabbits and pigeons and occasionally trout. As a young bookworm it’s what I read, in morbid fascination, about … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @jenny_kowalczuk: @DarkAngelsWrite @JNSim This book is jaw-droppingly good. I just opened randomly and was treated to read @JamieJauncey… 16 hours ago
- RT @JNSim: Thanks for those words. I will make sure @JamieJauncey sees them twitter.com/jenny_kowalczu… 16 hours ago
- RT @ThereseKieran: @5coolthingsblog @JamieJauncey Wow! Looks amazing 3 days ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: DA #seattle and @JamieJauncey https://t.co/jNmkXxeXTs 3 days ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: More like this please. Could heal the world. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 3 days ago