In the narrow alley outside his guest house, Paolo reads the words on my T-shirt. ‘En un lugar de la Mancha, de cuyo nombre no quiero acordarme…’ It’s the opening paragraph of Don Quixote. I explain that I’m wearing the … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @neilbaker: So refreshing to hear such powerful ideas on internal comms, brands and cultural change expressed so simply https://t.co/c9C… 15 hours ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: Preparing a manuscript while listening to the songs and music of a good friend, and a good reader is totally fucking a… 2 days ago
- RT @JNSim: So in this podcast #inspiringchange with Scott McInnes I talk about the @DarkAngelsWrite philosophy behind the @unbounders book… 2 days ago
- @nickparker Maybe it’s not the introvert but the reflective you - we all need time to think! 2 days ago
- Twitter - i’m in France, any idea where to see Jap v Sco, TF1 not showing. #RugbyWorldCup #JAPVSCO 6 days ago