Six years ago, in March 2011, we were about to set out for our second ever Dark Angels masterclass at Merton College, Oxford. I had written the previous week in this blog about a strange dream I had had, in … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @bookmarkblair: We're looking forward to it - seems he was quite a character! #Bookmark17 twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @bookmarkblair: #Bookmark17 fringe event on 2nd August with @JamieJauncey talking on the fascinating Don Roberto. Not one to be missed!… 18 hours ago
- @bookmarkblair Looking forward to bringing Tales of Don Roberto to Blairgowrie, 2 Aug, 7pm, St Catharine's Communit… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @JNSim: A wonderful review by someone who was there for the genesis of this novel twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 3 days ago
- RT @JNSim: Here's a wonderful review of Spanish Crossings @urbanepub afewkindwords.me 3 days ago