Six years ago, in March 2011, we were about to set out for our second ever Dark Angels masterclass at Merton College, Oxford. I had written the previous week in this blog about a strange dream I had had, in … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- I seem to have made it onto the front page of @TheScotsman Festival section with #DonRoberto @edbookfest https://t.co/7Ajrt6EFYe 16 minutes ago
- RT @lauz_wards: "Nationalism was the first step towards internationalism.." @JamieJauncey on #donroberto at #edbookfest 7 hours ago
- On my way into @edbookfest to tell Tales of Don Roberto, today 12.30 – a life beyond invention! https://t.co/yyRZqjE43d 1 day ago
- RT @WIRED: New Zealand is home to the largest dark sky observatory in the world, and its just as awesome as it sounds https://t.co/mZu0kOv… 6 days ago
- RT @invisiblegrail: 'How kind are your words?' Asks @JamieJaunceyin our newest blog for #highered https://t.co/2w8vCyY5Rr 6 days ago