Faith, Hope and Charity
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @26characters: 'Somehow we have to get out of our fortresses and listen to each other'. Great post. Well said. Thank you Jamie. @OllyDav… 1 hour ago
- ... Don Roberto - horseman, adventurer, man of letters, co-founder of the Labour Party, founding president of the S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Yesterday the 165th b'day of my amazing grt-grt-uncle RB Cunninghame Graham. Hear his story @BordersBookFest 15 June bordersbookfestival.org/event/tales-of… 1 hour ago
- RT @philipdundas: Helpful thoughts from @JamieJauncey on how to reason together despite what divides us afewkindwords.me/2017/05/18/%ef… 3 days ago
- Long division afewkindwords.me/2017/05/18/%ef… 6 days ago