There has been a lot of interest in Friday’s post, and the school is happy for me to give details. It is The New School at Butterstone, Perthshire. www.thenewschool.co.uk
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @neilbaker: Fabulous as always. twitter.com/jamiejauncey/s… 6 days ago
- RT @GrahamJHolden: Wonderful... if read only one thing today make it this. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 6 days ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: Always read Jamie. Always. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 6 days ago
- “I badly needed to slow down, catch my breath and empty my mind of all the busyness of my own life and the crazines… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Affairs of the heart afewkindwords.me/2019/09/13/aff… 1 week ago