In the past month I’ve spent a week in Spain with a group of eight people on a The Stories We Tell course, and a week in the Northwest Highlands with a friend I’ve known for 45 years. At the … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @JNSim: I return from the first American @DarkAngelsWrite ,steeped in tales,one about a whale.And thought on storytelling. https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @JNSim: A whale of a story . 26 Fruits blog 26fruits.co.uk/blog/blogberry… Blog @DarkAngelsWrite USA #storytelling @urbanepub There was magic i… 1 day ago
- RT @wordguy: Magic indeed. A brief summary of the @DarkAngelsWrite course last week by one of the magicians. #copywriting #writing #storyte… 1 day ago
- RT @annajauncey: A piece of poetry that came out of various musings on Ucluelet over the summer! annajauncey.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/528/ https://t.co/wj3B2… 1 day ago
- RT @OllyDavy: I say potato. You say multi-platform restructuring strategically implemented to augment stakeholder engagement capabilities.… 5 days ago