We were sitting round the dinner table in our Airbnb lakeside cabin at Mont Tremblant, Quebec, last week – Sarah and I and our two grown-up children, Anna and Jake. Anna’s reaching the end of the first year of a … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @RedBoxWriting: @JamieJauncey @AndrewMilliga14 @lucidcontent and I shall be one of the eight! 2 days ago
- And @AndrewMilliga14 and I are looking forward to helping you along ... twitter.com/redboxwriting/… 2 days ago
- And I'm lucky enough to be running one tomorrow at Highgreen Manor, Northumberland with @AndrewMilliga14 and eight… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @bigbadwolffe: Jobs jobs jobs. Lovely jobs. Come along everyone and look at these amazing jobs. In Edinburgh. At the Book Festival. Yup,… 1 week ago
- RT @FalconWindsor: Look after it or lose it: How to make sure you’ll be in business for years to come #Established #TuesdayBookBlog https:/… 1 week ago