I have always thought that the last word in disembodiment was Tenniel’s illustration of the Cheshire Cat in Alice in Wonderland. ‘I have often seen a cat without a grin but never a grin without a cat,’ says Alice, watching … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @lucidcontent: Read this immediately. Ends of the earth afewkindwords.me/2018/01/12/end… via @JamieJauncey 6 days ago
- RT @SteveHill200: @JamieJauncey @JNSim @DarkAngelsWrite Lucky NZ people and lucky you two. Enjoy. 6 days ago
- RT @philipdundas: @anitanee @JNSim @JamieJauncey still remember the defining #Aracena moment I started to become a writer 1 week ago
- RT @joao_kay: Robert Bontine Cunninghame Graham a hero of Scotland and an extraordinary man. Wish I had met him. Looking forward to this. h… 1 week ago
- RT @anitanee: I‘m regularly thankful to you and @JNSim for the world that you opened up in me and the deepened ability to ‘only connect’ 🙏… 1 week ago