I’m about to drive into Edinburgh to record a four-way interview about the Dark Angels collective novel Keeping Mum for the BBC World Service. It’s Thursday evening and today is publication day. According to the information sheet from the friendly … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- Twitter - i’m in France, any idea where to see Jap v Sco, TF1 not showing. #RugbyWorldCup #JAPVSCO 3 days ago
- RT @radjur: @JamieJauncey Long live Scotland. With a Declaration of Independence like this one, I’d move there. 3 days ago
- RT @jolilford: Cymru, edrychwch yma/Wales, look here👇🏻 twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 5 days ago
- RT @Detroit67Book: In full: The signatories of the 2019 'Declaration of independence' heraldscotland.com/news/17959372.… 5 days ago
- If you haven’t read our new Declaration for Independemce, find it here - proud to be a signatory wwe.donrobertoandme.com #indyref2 5 days ago