A few years ago I visited a prison to give a reading and run a writing workshop, the only time I’ve ever done such a thing. I wrote about it here at the time, but even without referring back to … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @DarkAngelsWrite: The role of imaginative language, and the importance of stories and narrative writing to business writing are central… 14 hours ago
- RT @Scotlandscreams: Catchy twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 16 hours ago
- RT @JNSim: Excited to see a trailer for #TheVictim written by Rob Williams @RpwilliamsRob and coming soon to BBC @26characters @DarkAngelsW… 16 hours ago
- RT @KazmacKScot: @JamieJauncey @billykayscot Blinding tweet. 1 day ago
- 2/2 ”Scotland in Europe is older than a poor wee Scotland stuck inside This tarnished mirror to England’s vanity Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago