I first met my friend Pete Clark almost 25 years ago, shortly after we had moved into our house in Strathardle, one of Perthshire’s least known and prettiest glens. The house was called Altchroskie (‘alt’ means stream or burn in … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @neilbaker: So refreshing to hear such powerful ideas on internal comms, brands and cultural change expressed so simply https://t.co/c9C… 5 hours ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: Preparing a manuscript while listening to the songs and music of a good friend, and a good reader is totally fucking a… 1 day ago
- RT @JNSim: So in this podcast #inspiringchange with Scott McInnes I talk about the @DarkAngelsWrite philosophy behind the @unbounders book… 2 days ago
- @nickparker Maybe it’s not the introvert but the reflective you - we all need time to think! 2 days ago
- Twitter - i’m in France, any idea where to see Jap v Sco, TF1 not showing. #RugbyWorldCup #JAPVSCO 6 days ago