Had I posted last week it would have been the 301st post since I started writing this blog, nearly seven years ago. As it was I was undone by a trip south, via a monastery in Yorkshire, to run a … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @JennieMacfie: As always, @JamieJauncey worth reading. Who knew of link between literac in ten year olds and prison populations? https:… 2 days ago
- RT @JNSim: Born storytellers afewkindwords.me/2017/04/21/bor… via @JamieJauncey Timely post about importance of writing and stories from @DarkAngels… 2 days ago
- Born storytellers afewkindwords.me/2017/04/21/bor… 2 days ago
- We're heading to the States in October for the first time. @lucidcontent is leading the charge! twitter.com/darkangelswrit… 1 week ago
- @JoHoltan @DarkAngelsWrite Two options Jo. Try moniackmhor.org.uk, or I run a slightly different kind of cours… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago