I’ve been doing some pre-Christmas stock-taking. It’s not an inventory of goods, though the stock in question is certainly good, but of assets of a less tangible kind: the writing generated on Dark Angels courses throughout the year, which I … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @GrahamJHolden: If only our leaders could measure up to this. "Self-awareness, emotional literacy, a capacity for empathy, an ability to… 1 day ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: Scotland w @JamieJauncey https://t.co/ZRTFoVDWBm 1 day ago
- RT @NicolaSturgeon: Well that was a privilege - talking to Arundhati Roy about her novels and essays, winning the Booker prize, India, Kash… 3 days ago
- @edbookfest @ThereseKieran not my question, I hasten to add! 3 days ago
- RT @edbookfest: There is no such thing as a prose poem. It's just a sick joke. You are either writing poems or you are not. I can't say tha… 3 days ago