September is a month of renewal. People are back from their summer holidays. A new academic year is starting. Autumn is in the air. And it’s the month of my birth. In September I always have a strong feeling of … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @OllyDavy: 'The greatest distance between two people is jargon'. Another fantastic post from @JamieJauncey ow.ly/Tkgx30hcvYZ 6 hours ago
- RT @OllyDavy: This morning I ran through the icy rain and was gripped by a childish and uncontrollable urge to shoulder barge a massive sno… 2 days ago
- RT @MichelleMillrx: @HughCMasters @EileenMoir1 @JamieJauncey @FionaCMcQueen @ptupdate @PAG1962 Thank you for sharing Eileen. https://t.co/N… 5 days ago
- RT @marion_mcnaught: @JamieJauncey How very true. Many of our directives and processes seem to forget that we are dealing with people in th… 5 days ago
- RT @HughCMasters: @EileenMoir1 @JamieJauncey @FionaCMcQueen @MichelleMillrx And as ChecGuevara said ‘if you want a revolution, first change… 5 days ago