To be continued…
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- @bookmarkblair Looking forward to bringing Tales of Don Roberto to Blairgowrie, 2 Aug, 7pm, St Catharine's Communit… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @JNSim: A wonderful review by someone who was there for the genesis of this novel twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JNSim: Here's a wonderful review of Spanish Crossings @urbanepub afewkindwords.me 1 day ago
- RT @JNSim: Great place to run @DarkAngelsWrite workshop @ October Gallery instagram.com/p/BWvJPsPlgqD/ 1 day ago
- Spanish Crossings afewkindwords.me/2017/07/17/spa… 4 days ago