I’m watching Debate Night, the new BBC Scotland channel’s answer to Question Time. It serves to underline a question I have been asking myself more and more frequently in recent months: how do we engage with people who hold diametrically … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @ThereseKieran: @5coolthingsblog @JamieJauncey Wow! Looks amazing 1 day ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: DA #seattle and @JamieJauncey https://t.co/jNmkXxeXTs 1 day ago
- RT @5coolthingsblog: More like this please. Could heal the world. twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JNSim: Indeed I'll be talking about two historical novels recently published by @urbanebooks Spanish Crossings and The Good Messenger i… 1 day ago
- RT @ThereseKieran: Elemental blog from the superb @JamieJauncey twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 1 day ago