Several years ago, 26, the writers’ collective I’ve often mentioned here, ran its first big public creative project. 26 Letters, as it was called – appropriately, since the title of the collective is a reference to the DNA of the … Continue reading
This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- Thrilled that Sarah and I have been invited to lead a two-week workshop @SkyrosHolidays - Explore Your Story, Live… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @TheDesignwriter: What a privilege to spend time with the talented @HEHTAGlasgow team on behalf of @invisiblegrail. Loved every second… 3 days ago
- RT @lucidcontent: There is a thing of beauty out in the world and it's waiting for you. #writing #copywriting #business #branding https://… 6 days ago
- RT @invisiblegrail: It was such a privilege to be with you, and we can't wait to see how the narrative develops! Paul and @stuart_delves ht… 6 days ago
- RT @lucidcontent: Okay, so this is flat out boasting, but this is one of the best writing workshops you'll ever see. And it's for COPYWRITE… 1 week ago