This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @stuart_delves: Fab Robert Holman. Good advice. twitter.com/invisiblegrail… 17 hours ago
- afewkindwords.me twitter.com/benelandrews/s… 1 day ago
- RT @invisiblegrail: When you need space to reflect: buff.ly/2FSC9vV https://t.co/aGPYPqTYJO 2 days ago
- RT @billykayscot: The final episode of Don Roberto - Master of Life, King among Men is on Tuesday, 1.30. This is me by his gravestone on In… 2 days ago
- RT @neilbaker: I often talk on @DarkAngelsWrite courses about the thread that connects all writers (and their readers). And now it reaches… 2 days ago