This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @neilbaker: It’s going to be very special :) twitter.com/JNSim/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JNSim: Looking forward to running @DarkAngelsWrite weekend workshop with @neilbaker at @HawkwoodCollege in ten days. Based on my @urban… 1 week ago
- RT @invisiblegrail: What does ‘institutional narrative’ really mean? @JamieJauncey delves into the thick of it in our newest blog https://t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @EileenMoir1: A moving post from @JamieJauncey #Scottish #Humanity twitter.com/JamieJauncey/s… 2 weeks ago
- RT @momention: A lovely seasonal piece reflecting on what brings us together 💫 afewkindwords.me/2018/12/14/act… via @JamieJauncey 2 weeks ago