This blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.
- RT @ArtGlassStainer: @JamieJauncey ALL of it....! 14 hours ago
- RT @dominicvarley: 4/4 “The Escape” Over the blue finish line and into the long grass and safety. He peers back over his shoulder briefly t… 17 hours ago
- RT @dominicvarley: 3/4 Grasslands. A million blades of a million shades, the daisies erect, their yellow faces pointing out from collared… 17 hours ago
- RT @dominicvarley: 2/4 Above a canopy of white alive with the industry of life. White blossom peppered with insects jostling for nectar; th… 17 hours ago
- RT @dominicvarley: 1/4 “Camera, No Leica” The Hunter and The Hunted. The click of the hunter’s heels echoed across the golden wooden floor… 17 hours ago