On Monday I’m driving up to the writers’ centre at Moniack Mhor, in Inverness-shire, to run a Dark Angels course. There are several reasons why I’m particularly looking forward to it. Firstly, I missed not being involved in the Advanced … Continue reading
- @neilbaker The scenery should be enough! 4 days ago
- @neilbaker Sure we will at some stage, though maybe you could come up here in September meanwhile! 5 days ago
- Wonderful example of the power of stories to connect people afewkindwords.me 5 days ago
- Tales of kindness wp.me/p2hRzk-kS 5 days ago
- @n_wilson1 @JamieJauncey Very well thanks! Sounds as if you're doing interesting things. Anna now in London too @AJauncey Catch up soon 1 week ago
About this blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.