In March we’re taking a Dark Angels group to the Highlands to see if we can write a collective novel. It’s a slightly mad idea but we’ve reached the point now where we have a group of people who’ve been … Continue reading
- Gone fishing wp.me/p2hRzk-kE 7 hours ago
- Fantastic!@WigleySlug @JNSim Another mega thanks for a brilliant @DarkAngelsWrite. It (unintentionally) got me writing my first kid's book. 2 days ago
- RT @WigleySlug: @JNSim @JamieJauncey Another mega thanks for a brilliant Dark Angels trip. It (unintentionally) got me writing my first kid… 3 days ago
- @coo_doo though nothing like the weather! 3 days ago
- A great spreading of writerly wings on @DarkAngelsWrite Northumbria course last week as @JNSim reports 26fruits.co.uk/blog 3 days ago
About this blogThis blog is called A Few Kind Words because the word kindness originally meant being kin, or kindred, or of the same kind. And since we are all humankind, we should remember to be kinder to one another when we communicate. The alternative is to be unkind, to use language which fails to connect or even alienates. The choice isn't hard.